Originally a small cushion (35x37cm), Blå Väktare has now become a cushion kit of 45x45 or slightly larger, printed after the original drawing from the Nordiska Archive.
In this kit you will receive:
- A hand printed sheet of beautiful linen, ca 100cm x 50 cm which you can fold and sew into a cushion cover.
- A box of linen threads in 11 colours, gift wrapped.
- A thread card with a pattern from the Nordiska archive.
- Three chenille needles on a vintage paper cut.
- A full size copy of the original colour and stitch chart.
The colours on the chart will be different from the contemporary kit, and you will need to decide where to add your colours using the original chart as a guide for light and dark shades. This stitch chart is very special to the Nordiska Archive as it has a complete stitch guide on the reverse.
We will also include a stitch card with the 24 common linen embroidery stitches from the Nordiska collection of the 1960's.