Nordiska of Gothenburg, 1960's.
Designer: Ingrid Bjernefors Dahlman
Name: Tablett 7218
Original colour: Dark green with teal, blue, purple, white and orange linen threads.
Original size: 28 x 28 cm.
The last photos in this listing shows the original 1960's sample that we have saved in the archive, and the sizing of the contemporary print on a mid blue linen.
Easter 2021 special: Tablett 7218 depicting four sweet little hens wandering a linen square, first produced and sold in the early 1960's.
In our contemporary kit we have used a larger linen cloth to allow for more ideas on how to use it. You can make a larger table cloth, or make a cushion using the panel as a front. Tweed, vintage linen or denim all make great backings for these panels.
Included in this kit is:
- A Mustard coloured linen panel, 50 x 50 cm, the print square itself is 29 x 29 xm.
- 10 skeins of linen thread.
- Three chenille needles on a vintage paper cut.
- A full size copy of the original instructions.
- A stitch card showing the 24 common stitches Nordiska used in their kits, this card is an exact copy of their own chart.
For anyone who buys this kit, we'll include a free cotton tote bag with one of these hens printed, as long as stock lasts.
(We’ll remove this text if we run out of bags).
A limited offer, each kit has between 9 and 19 available prints only.