Designer Miesje Chafer
Miesje came to Studio Flax in Bristol to show off her beautiful work for a week in July, then selected her favourite linen thread colours and designed this print.
The box, a series of 60, includes
- A Fine Linen panel with a hand print designed by Miesje.
The panel measures 37,5 x 40 cm, printed in two colours, a mustard and a black.
The design it self is 25 x 25 cm
- Four skeins of our new fine linen embroidery thread, see picture 4.
Each skein is 30 meter long, a great quality thread for tiny stitches.
- Six skeins of our regular linen embroidery thread, 14 meter each.
- A fragment of Miesje's hand printed fabrics with three chenille needles.
The fabric colour and pattern varies in each box.
- A stitch card with 24 different stitches
Each box comes gift wrapped with tissue paper and cotton bias tape as pictured, and includes a soft cotton Danish thread as a gift.