Shipping from Friday 8th of November until mid December,
or as long as stock lasts:
Linen dyed after a Swedish colour chart, presented with a 100% linen print with a 1960's pattern named Blott Blad ("merely leaves") from the Nordiska Embroidery Archive in the west of Sweden.
In each box you will get the following:
- 84 Skeins of embroidery linen, dyed in Sweden
- 1 Skein of Linblomman 1960's linen
- 1 Blott Blad / Leaves, 50 x 60 cm linen, screen printed by hand.
- A stitch card and a brief history of Blott Blad/Leaves origins.
- Chenille needle x 2
- Pure bee's wax bar
- Post card for thread notes,
(or perhaps for writing a message to your best thread enthusiast friend!)
All sets come in a simple, sturdy paper box, gift wrapped with a lot of care.